Saturday, April 2, 2011

WORLD CUP IS FINALLY OURS

"Finally the thirst is quenched "
The long awaited CRICKET WORLD CUP is ours now. But the fact that provides me immense happiness is that it came in right time for my ideal, my legend the SACHIN TENDULKAR. This was the only deserving territory he was deprived of. But the manner in which it came for him pays for every thing. It could have never been so grand. Bagging the cup before his fans on his native land with every one cheering for him, in all a divine feel. 
For me its more than a festival eve. I like cricket because SIR SACHIN RAMESH TENDULKAR plays this game. The stature he sets not as a cricketer but as a human being is more than inspirational. He is truly worthy of this triumph. I am thankful to the other team members for their commitment to honor him with this achievement.

MY CONGRATULATIONS TO THE LEGEND, THE INDIAN TEAM AND EVERY INDIAN ON THIS SUCCESS!!.WISH COULD SEE THIS HAPPEN IN OTHER GAMES TOO SPECIALLY HOCKEY OUR NATIONAL GAME
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment